Let’s face the truth about start-up SEO agencies mushrooming in the virtual world every next day. Do your local target prospects even have the minimum knowledge about your identity or existence or your uniqueness? Unless they are aware of these facts, they are not going to become your web visitors. To get that video clip, you need to focus on building your credibility and the easiest approach to reach that level is to discovering a need and talk about the solution.
But before you act on this strategy, understand a few major bad passages people take to gaining credibility for their new business. seo blog
What not to do?
1) Spamming blogs or forum strings or any other contact forms with advertisements of your services or site links. Just as you treat spam messages, your ad will be treated in the very same way by others.
2) Using LinkedIn as your direct platform of poking every next profile to promote your business. That is considered as an act of exasperation.
Though the general public think that these are the two best shortcuts to announce your existence and gaining a lot of instant customers, but studies show that these plans actually backfire more than it works.
What to do?
- Let your site show that you are an expert in your field. Once your website mirrors your up-to-date knowledge about the latest changes in SEO and algorithms, people will automatically take note of it.
- Work on the design of your website. It should look professional, talk sense, feature faultless content, , nor look like any other run-out-of-the-mill websites. You are different in your field can only be demonstrated through your site. Unfortunately, people often ignore it.
- Update your best case studies. Otherwise, how your prospect customers will know about your skills and ability? For local agents, a good way to earn a platform is by offering some local news station or media house free services and asking to get featured in return.
- Be a SEO blogger. People love to learn new things and by simply blogging your ideas or opinions about the recent developments in the SEO world, you can earn a huge attention of the readers of whom mostly belong to your specific business arena.
- Another tricky but effective way of building credibility is by manipulating other blogs to feature your site or mention your business in their posts. Make a deal if there is a possibility.
- People adore awards and prizes. So if you have earned any awards so far for providing the best SEO blogger or being the best SMM agent, put that award in your homepage.